Friday, November 18, 2016

Implementation evaluation control

For my implantation plan I’ll have budgets that will be put into action. Like budgeting on advertising, ingredients, storage and other types of budgeting details. I will have people working on advertising, and in offices because if there is a problem with orders or anything in general, I’ll have people who would be able to take care of the costumers. “Implementation activities may involve detailed job assignments, activity descriptions, time lines, budgets, and lots of communication.” Page 28.
For the control plan I’ll have to really keep an eye on it because if my objectives aren’t met then some things would have to be changed because I want my company to succeed not fail. “Control provides the mechanisms for evaluating marketing results in light of the plan's objectives and for correcting actions that do not help the organization reach those objectives within budget guidelines” page 28
 For the first year I was in business it started really slow because I realized that pricing was to much. So of course I had to lower my prices. So when the next year came around I decided to lower the prices so it was affordable to the working class or the people who are just on the run. “Evaluation Entails gauging the extent to which marketing objectives have been achieved during the specified time period page 29


No comments:

Post a Comment