Friday, November 18, 2016

Marketing Mix: Price




As for pricing I never wanted to go to high or too low. These chocolate covered cashews are made of the best Italian chocolate and the cashews speak for themselves so I didn’t want them to be too expensive. So for a 2 pound bag it would cost about $20.00 and for a 1 pound bag it would be $10.00. but if you just wanted and snack size bag which is about a 10-ounce bag then that would only be $2.50. “Price is what a buyer must give up in order to obtain a product. It is often the most flexible of the four Ps—the quickest element to change.” Page 28. I consider these good prices because it doesn’t seem to be to outrageous compared to some of my competitor’s like nuts.com or candywarehouse. If the price was too outrageous then the customer wouldn’t want to buy it. “Pricing a new product too high gives some shoppers an incentive to go to a pre-owned or consignment retailer. Lost sales mean lost revenue.” Page 358. These companies are just way to expensive so I wanted to make my product more affordable to the everyday people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment