Friday, November 18, 2016

Objectives


 In every business there are some objectives we hold ourselves too, like how much money we want to make or how good our customer service is. With my company my objectives have to do with the type of products I use. The finest Italian chocolates for a good price because the everyday person wants something affordable and that tastes good. Also one of the objectives I have is to have a great work environment. If my employees aren’t happy or living up to the objectives the business could really take a hit. “Teamwork entails collaborative efforts of people to accomplish common objectives. Job performance, company performance, product value, and customer satisfaction all improve when people in the same department or work group begin supporting and assisting each other and emphasize cooperation instead of competition.” Page 9.  Those are some of the things I put into the product and the objective that is clear to me is customer service. “Failure to meet needs and expectations results in dissatisfaction with the good or service. Some companies, in their passion to drive down costs, have damaged their relationships with customers.” Page 8. If the relationship with the costumer is damaged, then the business could go downhill in profits and costumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment