Friday, November 18, 2016

Marketing Mix: Promotion


There will be a lot of promoting going on in my company. I promote my product online, in magazines, on billboards and many other outlets. Since I started my business it was just mainly billboards and magazines that advertised for me. “Sales-oriented organizations seek to generate sales volume through intensive promotional activities, mainly personal selling and advertising.” Page 12. But since most of the world uses a computer, cell phone, or TV my product has definitely had a rise in profits. One of the things that did help in the beginning was that my cashews were so good that people would just talk about them and then everyone just wanted to have them. "Promotion includes advertising, public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling." page 28  So the more people wanted them the more I had to think of different ways to advertise my product then that’s when the internet, TV, and billboards came into play. So no matter where you look there will be an ad with my chocolate covered cashews on it and you’ll just want some.

No comments:

Post a Comment