Friday, November 18, 2016

situation or SWOT analysis

In every SWOT analysis there are strengths, weaknesses, external opportunities, and threats. “the firm should identify its internal strengths (S) and weaknesses (W) and also examine external opportunities (O) and threats (T).” page 22. Some of the strengths in my company is its production and its customer service because many stores love to carry my product and when dropped off or sold my employees are very nice and welcoming. Some of the weaknesses are the production costs because in the factories everything is done by hand so there are a lot of people to put on pay roll and it’s a slower process then using all machines. The external opportunities are a different story. "External environment that may affect the future of the origination or the implementation of the marketing plan" page 22.My business could really expand because I could use chocolate cashews as an opening product and then use different kinds of nuts to make different products. The last thing is the threats in my company. Some if the threats are different companies like planters, archer farms, and the last is Groovy nuts. They haven’t been able to live up to the standards of my product or how it’s made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment