Friday, November 18, 2016

Business mission statement




In every business mission statement, you have to answer these very important questions. “The firm's mission statement establishes boundaries for all subsequent decisions, objectives, and strategies.” Page 21. So this is how I describe my business mission statement.
 1.Describe why your company is relevant. What is the need being addressed?
My company knows everyone loves chocolate, it’s no secret. With my chocolate covered cashews will leave you speechless. Everyone needs chocolate in their lives especially when it’s so accessible and easy to carry.
 2. Explain the overall state of the market and any important trends.
 The overall state of this market is in high demand. The trends are always changing so in this market it is important for the company keep up with the trends so we don’t get boring or outdated.
 3.Explain why customers will buy your product or service.
Costumers will by my product because it’s convenient and easy to carry around. Nobody likes to make a mess.
  4.Describe, in detail, who your customers are.
My target demographic is the everyday person. everyone is always on the go so it’s easier to take with you. Because when you’re on your way to work you don’t want something too big to hold on too.
 5. Explain who your current competitors are and their advantages.
One of my biggest competitors is nuts.com. Some of their advantages they have a big production line and they have been around a little longer than I have.
6.Explain which competitors you will displace.
One of the companies I would displace is Planters. Not the whole company because they do more than chocolate covered cashews.
7. Describe your product offerings, how they compete with other brands and why they are needed.
I offer a great service because its quality chocolate and big cashews and most companies have smaller  cashews and lower quality chocolate.
8. Provide an overview of the various resources, including the people that will be needed to deliver what’s expected by the customer.
a basic over view of my company is that I need people to make my recipe. Then I need a big enough factory to make my product. Also I would need trucks to deliver the product to my consumers.
 9.Describe corporate priorities and the processes to achieve them.  
Some of the corporate priorities are the costumers if they’re not happy than we’re not making money. And I had to make some adjustments with price but that recovered quickly.
10. Included three thorough financial plans; one that’s conservative, one moderate and one optimistic, each with realistic and achievable sales revenues, margins, expenses and profits on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. “To determine this, sales managers can survey clients on a salesperson's ability to create realistic expectations and his or her responsiveness to customer needs.” Page334
Quarterly: $100,000
Monthly: $300,000
Annually: $900,000

No comments:

Post a Comment