Friday, November 4, 2016

Week 5 EOC: This is what has my intrest

11.       10 Expert Tips For Designing With a Blurred Background [Case Studies] https://designschool.canva.com/blog/blurred-background/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DesignSchool … via @canva
22.     Stock photo trends: expect more selfies, blurred pics in 2015
3 3.  016 Photography Trends: What’s New and What’s Coming http://www.howdesign.com/design-business/design-thinking/2016-photography-trends-whats-new-and-whats-coming/#.WBOxhkG4-ss.twitter

This has my interest because the last few weeks during one of my photography classes I have been doing a lot of shots that has to deal with blur. Either with the depth of field or with the fast movement. Also the blur gives the photos a different type of feeling or mood. Blur can be used in so many different ways that’s why I love to use blur. It could be used during the day or at night. It’s becoming a bigger trend then I imagined.  The next thing that has had my interest is the new photography trends of 2016. A lot of it has to do with light. Light can give you a bunch of different emotions or feeling. It can give you a happy feeling or a dark twist to your photo if you know what you’re doing. Also a big trend has been the double exposure. I have never tried this myself but I would love to try it one day. The last trend that has caught my attention is the black and white photography. Ever since I started at the art institute I’ve loved black and white photography. This technique gives either a dark feeling or a really elegant feeling to the photo. This trend has been around since before color could be caught on camera/film. Black and white was the original way to shot in photography. This was the very first technique I fell in love with when I started my photography education.   

No comments:

Post a Comment