Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 9: creative content

For my creative content I’m going to buy the cashews, chocolate and cover them myself. It’s going to be a type of milk chocolate because semi-sweet is not a good fit. After the cashews are covered I’m going to package them myself and take a photo of those chocolate covered cashews. They are going to be in a bowl and in its original packaging. It’s going to take some time because the process of making the cashews chocolate covered itself is going to take a little longer and I’m going to make the photo so appealing that it looks like you could pull those cashews right out of the photo. For the label I’m going to work with Photoshop and put it in myself. It’s going to have its own brand name so its identifiable between the other chocolate covered cashews.

No comments:

Post a Comment