Friday, December 9, 2016

Week 10 EOC: What are the benefits vs the features?

Some of the benefits my product has is that it is it’s easy to carry. People don’t want to have a messy snack or something that can spill all over their car. “The process of grouping customers into market segments according to the benefits they seek from the product.” Page 142.  Another benefit is that pretty much anyone can buy/eat my chocolate covered cashews. Moms love it as a snack on the run and they love to give them to their kids too. Teenagers love them too because it’s a great snack to eat before a game or just before class.  “Packaging, style, color, options, and size are some typical product features.” Page 174.  Some of the features my product has is the clear packaging so you can see exactly how much you have in the package. “Besides changing such stimuli as price, package size, and volume, marketers can change the product or attempt to reposition its image. But marketers must be careful when adding features.” Page 111. Throughout the start of my company I didn’t want to change too much about the label or the packaging because I didn’t want it to be too flashy. Also the package is sealed so it stays fresh and you can tell if it has been tampered with. So when it comes to my product those are some of the benefits and features.

No comments:

Post a Comment