Friday, December 9, 2016

EOC: The Pitch



As I woke up that morning I didn’t know what my day was going to entail. Checked my phone, email, and messages. I was surprised to see my husband got the kids ready for school and I had the house to myself. When I looked outside it looked so nice and warm outside so I decided I wanted to go for a run since it’s been so long. As I ran out the front door I realized I haven’t eaten breakfast. I just wanted something so easy and fast to pick up so I ran to the closest convent store. There was so many people at the that store that day it was crazy. No matter what I did there was a person in my way every time I made my way towards those sweet but salty cashews a car crashed through the front door and barley missed me. So many people were hurt that day I don’t know how I didn’t get hurt. I couldn’t believe what had just happened to me. If it wasn’t for those chocolate covered cashews and the craving for them I wouldn’t be here. So every day I go to the store and pick some up because it reminds me that I’m a live and if I didn’t go and pick those up at that moment who knows what could have happened that day. And I pay my respects to the victims that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment