Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My voice

If you haven’t met me before my name is Kimberly Inman, and I’m a professional photographer. Before I came to the AI I have never picked up a DSLR camera. I did a verity of things like being a black jack dealing, actress, and model. Tried for other movie roles and it just never worked out till I was at movie shoot for fast and the furious 7 I started thinking. I hated the long days, the feeling of being awkward on camera, and just feeling uncomfortable not being myself so I decided to go to the art institute. I wanted to know everything I could about the process of making a great photograph. I already knew what it took to be a model/actress but had no idea what it would be like to be the photographer. It was scary and confusing at first but as time went on I became more comfortable with my camera and my skills as photographer. Also I became more comfortable with myself as a person. Photography can be one way to express my feelings. I have learned that it takes a lot to become a great photographer. So for the last year in a half has been nothing but photography and I can’t wait to see where my career takes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment